Jacob C. Raiff
Jacob C. Raiff is the managing partner at Raiff Representation. Jacob moved to Arizona from the east coast to attend undergraduate school and play rugby for Arizona State University. After graduating from the W.P. Carey School of Business, he focused his academic studies on business and transaction law, taking seminar classes at both the Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law and the graduate W.P. Carey School of Business acquiring a Sports Law and Business emphasis to his Juris Doctorate degree.
Jacob has played rugby since beginning at ASU and adamantly enjoys giving back to the sports community. He was nominated to the Board of Directors of The Arizona State Rugby Foundation in 2013 and served as the Board's Treasurer until 2020. Outside of his law practice, Jacob enjoys supporting the New York Yankees, reading nonfiction, listening to podcasts, and running around the rugby pitch.
- Family Law and Civil Litigation Attorney, Best Law Firm
- Judicial Clerk for Judge Eddward P. Ballinger, Jr., District of Arizona - United States Bankruptcy Court
- Staff Attorneys Office, Division One, Arizona Court of Appeals
- Compliance and Marketing Department, Sun Devil Athletics
- J.D., Sports Law and Business, Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2016
- B.S., Supply Chain Management, Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2012
Call or email us today for a free 30-minute consultation so that an experienced business attorney can help with all of your contract-related matters.
7137 East Rancho Vista Drive, Scottsdale
Arizona 85251, United States
114 Troutman Street, Brooklyn
New York 11206, United States